Thursday, June 4, 2020

Yep, I'm still alive!!!

Oh my gosh! It's been forever that I have posted anything on here! Life get's complicated.... and sometimes a takes a long time to settle down a bit. It looks like my last post was 7 years ago!!! Wow... my oldest was just going into middle school.... and now he's graduating early on the 11th of this month! : ) 

Well, a little update.... I moved away for a year from my little town and took a second grade position. Then I came back home cause I missed my family and took one year off and worked on my TPT store. I missed teaching so I went back and took a second grade position here in my hometown. I really enjoyed it. Although my heart is in Kinder, my principal wanted me to try 3rd grade and well you guys know once you teach a STAAR grade level and your kiddos do well, there is no way that they will let you go back down to the little ones.  Anyhow, I am in third grade now for 3 years and I actually enjoy it.  The kiddos are great, and it's a challenge for me to get them all ready for 4th grade!!! So that's it..... I'm still here in the teacher world.  : )


No comments:

Post a Comment